Selig may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will make sure that you are aware of any significant changes by sending an email message to the email address you most recently provided to us or by posting a notice on each relevant website so that you are aware of the impact to the data processing activities before you continue to engage. We encourage you to regularly check back and review this policy so that you will always know what information we collect, how we use it, and who we share it with.
Information we collect
- Information provided by you
- Account Registration: When you register for an Account or complete web forms, we may ask for your contact information, including information such as your name, title, email address, physical address, mobile and office telephone number(s), preferred language, job title, department type, and your employer company name.
- Preferences and interests regarding our products and services that you may have interest in for our future contact.
- Communications: If you contact us directly or through our website, we may receive information about you such as your name, title, email address, phone number, the contents of the communication and attachments you may send, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive confirmation when you open an email from us.
- Other information relevant to customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction such as surveys.
- We may collect the following information:
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: When you interact with us online, we gather certain information directly or by a third party partners, such as our analytics partner, through various technologies such as cookies or web beacons. This information may include details about your device, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring URL, exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, and search terms. We also use web beacons in emails to help us understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
You can manage your Cookie Preferences here:Cookie Settings
How we use information
- Understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- We may use the information to maintain, monitor, secure, personalize, and improve our website and visitor experience.
- We may periodically send promotional and/or educational emails regarding the industry, Selig, or our products and services to your provided e-mail address. In all cases these promotional emails will comply with data protection regulations such as the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Periodically we may request your opinion on our products, services or overall company reputation to allow us to better serve you
- Direct Marketing
- We may, from time to time, wish to use your personal information and record of your past website visit activity for direct marketing purposes based on legitimate interests. You can opt out of direct marketing purposes by clicking on the "Opt Out" link found on all direct marketing emails.
- If you wish to opt out of us using your personal data for direct marketing then complete the attached form [download here]
How we share information
- We do not sell any of your information to third parties.
- Vendors and Service Providers: We share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf. These third parties, which have contractually committed to meeting GDPR requirements, include our companies providing solutions for: Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Automation, and Website Hosting.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including user access control, activity monitoring, system updates, and industry standard encryption
Data Protection Regulations
If you are a resident of the EU, we are compliant with The EU General Data Protection Regulation. To ensure compliance with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
Links to other websites
How long do we keep your personal data?
Account Information: We keep your account data for as long as your account is active and for a reasonable period thereafter to support our business requirements. Analytics: Analytics data through Google analytics is retained for 14 months. We retain aggregate data without any personally identifiable information.
Access to your own personal information
Individuals that are covered by the European Union's GDPR may request details of personal information which we hold about you under that Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please write to the Selig Privacy Officer at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the Selig Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Some entities within Selig, who have access to your personal data, are located outside the European Union. We may also share your personal data overseas, for example if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is carefully managed to protect your rights and interests, in particular we will either:
- Only transfer your personal data to countries which are recognised as providing an adequate level of legal protection in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR; or
- Ensure that transfers outside the European Union are subject to an appropriate legal safeguard - for example, the EU Model Clauses pursuant to Article 46(2) of the GDPR and/or the EU - U.S. Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred to the US (for further details, please see https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en ).
You have the right to ask us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place as mentioned above. Contact us as set out in section above, "Access to your own personal information" if you would like further information or to request a copy of the documented the safeguards, which may be redacted to ensure confidentiality.