1. Basic Terms. Selig Sealing Products, Inc. (“we” or “us”) hereby refer to and explicitly incorporate by reference all of the standard Terms of Sale set forth at http://www.seligsealing.com/terms-of-sale/ (the “Basic Terms”). All terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Basic Terms.
2. Reseller Terms. In the event that you are purchasing the goods with an intention to sell or further distribute the goods to any third party, or in fact do sell or further distribute the goods to any third party, the additional terms set forth herein are hereby incorporated into the offer we make to you. We limit acceptance to these terms (and the Basic Terms, which shall continue in full force and effect except to the extent specifically modified as set forth herein), and object to any other additional or different terms in your purchase order or acceptance.
3. Competitive Items. You agree not sell or manufacture any items which are directly competitive to the goods without receiving prior written consent from us.
4. Notice to End Users. From time to time for business, regulatory or other reasons we may be required to distribute maintenance, compliance or other notices to the then-current owners or operators of the goods. You agree to use your best efforts to cooperate and deliver to us the third party owners or operators of the goods to whom you have sold or further distributed in order to facilitate the delivery of said notices.
5. Reseller Procedures. We grant no additional rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights) in the goods except as set forth in the Basic Terms. All promotional activities in which you may engage shall refrain from infringing on any of our intellectual property rights, and any promotional use of our patents, trademarks or copyrights shall be subject to our prior written consent and agreement. Additionally, any converting or other interim or post-production manufacturing steps shall follow our posted procedures and comply with good manufacturing practices, storage and handling, products in roll form and converted product and inventory management and tracing set forth at :
5.a. All materials converted from their original format to narrower strips must have Selig labels inside the core and on the outside of the roll. Materials converted from their original format to precut discs must have the Selig label on the carton.
5.b. Sales of Selig materials are limited to the territory specifically granted to you by Selig. Sales of Selig materials outside of these specific territories must be approved by Selig prior to any transaction.
6. Reseller Pricing. In the event that you notify us or we become aware of any business scenario where the goods you are attempting to sell or further distribute to any third party are not competitively priced within a particular market, you will cooperate with us in good faith to review potential business solutions which, subject to our ultimate business judgment, may include: (a) mutual reduction in margins associated with the goods, (b) changes to converting or other interim or post-production manufacturing steps to increase cost-efficiencies, (c) direct sale of the goods by us to such third party.
JUMBO ROLLS FULL AND HALF WIDTH
All materials converted from their original format to narrower strips must have Selig labels inside the core, on the outside of the roll and on each pallet. Materials converted from their original format to precut discs must have the Selig label on the carton and on the pallet
- Option 1
- Use the Selig watermark labels in addition to the label you use now
- Option 2
- Print your tracing information on Selig watermark label
- Broker must include a core / strip and pallet label to all product shipped that says Selig www.seligsealing.com
- The label must contain the following information:
- Selig product name
- Pallet number
- Lot number
- Manufacturing date
- Expiration date
- Roll width or Disc size
- Selig reserves the right to audit this process
- Selig will provide the correct Selig watermark labels
- Selig labels on the rolls / pallets / boxes cannot be removed or taped over with Broker labels
- Broker must maintain full traceability for all material sold from Jumbo Rolls as in the Inventory Management Best Practices document. These are on the website as stated in the Terms of Sales document.
- Agreement required in writing to continue purchasing in jumbo roll form.
- Please advise how many Selig watermark labels you require for the next 12 months.